Monday, October 17, 2011

"All I Know To Do"

"All I know to do is to lift my hands" is a song that  God brought to mind recently. As I ponder on these words, I asked myself and you when there is nothing else that you can do or say, what do you do?

For me at the moment, I thought of volunteers for the nursery. People suggest so many ideas to us and we have tried the majority of what they are suggesting us to do. I turn to God and tell Him how I feel. He reminds me of this song early on Sunday mornings, when I know that we will be short handed with workers and especially in times of my life, when I cannot not fix what is going on with or around me. I just stop, lift my head, hands and voice to Him. "And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious  riches in Christ Jesus" Phil.4:19 God always shows up to give, provide what I need at every moment, when I allow Him to.

Where are you today? Are you going through a difficult time; financial troubles, addictions, marriage, family and you have done "all you know to do". Lift your hands, head and voice to the One who knows you and understands what you are going through. " But you are a shield around me, O Lord;you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. Psalm 3:3

 Don't stay in the situation or giving into the lies that Satan is throwing at you. Run to Him; He is there waiting with arms wide open.

Give, trust and rely on HIM to get you through your next step!
Phil 1:3 - Tells us that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!

No comments:

Post a Comment